Tuesday, December 13, 2016

New Polymer Clay Designs in a Snap!

I love making snaps!  I think I like making them even more than beads.  I think it is because I can create so many different designs and I never seem to run out of ideas!  As a matter of fact, I challenge anyone to come up with a clay technique that cannot be created in a snap!

So why snaps instead of beads?  Because they can interchange and be worn in so many different ways!  This way we focus on creating the 'art' and the customer can choose how to wear it!

So here are some of our latest creations in a snap and ideas on how they can be worn.

Interchangeable Animal Print Snaps

Scarf Slide with Interchangeable Snaps

Paw Prints in a Snap

Interchangeable Lace Snaps

Scarf Slide with Interchangeable Snap

Interchangeable Snowflake Snaps - Teal Frost and Icy Blue 

Necklace with Interchangeable Snaps

All of these snaps are available in our online store and some designs now in our Etsy shop.

1 comment:

aims said...

What gorgeous designs!! I say keep them coming - you're an inspiration to us all!