Monday, August 3, 2015

Time for the Pantone Fall Color Recipes - Marsala & Dried Herb

It is difficult to think about fall when we are in the middle of summer and a heat wave.  This is our busy time of year though as we are preparing new pieces for the Lake Country Art Walk in September.  This is one of our largest shows of the year and as it is in the fall, we like to create some of our jewelry pieces in the seasonal colors.

Since we are still working out a few details yet before publishing the second part of my Interchangeable Snap Jewelry tutorial, I thought I would use this time to share the new recipes for the Pantone fall 2015 fashion colors with you.


I will start today off with the color Marsala as it is the color of the year.  As it was part of this year's spring colors, I shared this clay recipe earlier and you can find it by clicking on the photo below.


The other color recipe I want to share with you at this time is Dried Herb which is one of my favorite colors and one that I like to use a fair bit.

If you have my Clay Color System, then you already have this recipe.  It is identical to my Olive Green #7-8.

If you are not familiar with my Color System, it is a lesson I created to make color mixing and blending simple and fun.  It is more than just color recipes, however as it is a complete way to organize them along with your clay.  It is available in our Etsy shop as an instant download or through our online store where we will e-mail it out to you (in 2 parts).