Monday, June 30, 2014

Ladies Hat and Dress Brooch Pins

We had a nice time in Sicamous last Saturday at the Classic Car Show & Shine.  The weather was nice and warm and was perfect for enjoying the outdoors and viewing all the fabulous cars on display.  I managed to capture a few photos of some of my favorites.  Dave said I took some pictures of a few of his as well, although we had to take turns so that one of us was at our booth in the craft fair all the time.

This was my favorite car with the matching camping trailer.  I loved all the cool details right down to the cabinets in the back.






Along with the sweater guards in our display, our ladies hat and dress brooch pins were also a big attraction.



I had come across these little clothes hanger charms and decided a little dress had to go on them and they were then added to the kilt brooch pins.




No comments: