Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tangerine Flowers

Here is another design I have been playing around with.  I sometimes like a longer length piece with large beads but added a tangerine flower as an accent.  We are glad our niece was able to model again for us and show off our new pieces for our coming spring shows.  The longer type necklaces are difficult to photograph and show off well so it is nice to see how they look on a real live person.



My double tutorial offer will be available for a short while.  I am currently working on some new ones as I have an open window of a few weeks to work on them this month.  Is there anything in particular you would like to see in a tutorial?  Please comment here or on our facebook page.  You could win one for free when it is published.

2 comments:

janet said...

I would love a tutorial on the faux tiger you do so wonderfully well!!

Anonymous said...

Faux mother of pearl, please!