Monday, April 2, 2012

April Flowers

Here is one of my new floral necklace designs for this spring using my sculpted flower beads I showed the other day.



If you would like to make sculpted flower beads like these I have my e-book tutorial, "Sculpted Flowers"  available.  This 27 page lesson is packed full of instruction and photos and I walk you through everything from making your floral cane to finishing that flower into a piece of jewelry.  In this tutorial, I show how to make several types of flowers and two types of flower centers. 


If you would like to learn how to cover switch plate covers, I have my Switch Plate Cover-Ups tutorial as well and have a special offer right now where you get both the Sculpted Flowers tutorial and the Switch Plate Cover-ups for only $10.  Just click on the photos for the link to our ArtFire shop.


3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Its a wonderful tutorial Carolyn! I am really enjoying it. Thanks!

engagement rings canada said...

Great Information, i really appreicate your efforts taken for the same to share it with all.

engagement rings canada said...

Great Information, i really appreicate your efforts taken for the same to share it with all.