Thursday, May 5, 2011

More Rondelles in Stock

I'm finally caught up (for now) with making more rondelle spacer beads and have my new colors now listed in our ArtFire Studio as well as our Etsy Shop.


It seems we are always running out and is hard to keep these little babies in supply.  I like to organize all the rondelles and cube spacer beads in a drawer in little containers.  I don't know if our drawer has looked this full in a long time!


If you are interested in making these yourself and have never worked with polymer clay before, my tutorial, "Make Your Own Rondelle Spacer Beads" is just for you.

And I have some yummy color recipes for using Kato clay that are perfect for making these beads.


If you want to learn how to mix up your own colors and blends and a cool way to organize them, you will learn all that and more from my complete Clay Color System.


Even if you are an experienced clayer.  I have received comments from people who have purchased my tutorials saying they are clear enough for most beginners to understand yet enough tips and other information that a more experienced clayer would appreciate and enjoy.

No comments: