Monday, May 4, 2009

Wedding Bells & Candles

I've been pretty busy with a lot of things these days and looking at the calendar noticed that June is already fast approaching.  Time just seems to be flying and it is time to be thinking about weddings already.

When I
 originally designed my first set of candle collars, it was to add a nice accent to our dining table as well as protect the furnishings from melted wax.  One client saw them and commissioned me to design a pair for the head table at her wedding.

I also had a request for a pair of candle collars without the chandelier pieces (shown below) which are nice as well.










These are fun to do and I've done them in dozens of colors and designs.  It got me thinking about setting up a wedding section on Art Fire and Etsy so check it out.

No comments: