Monday, March 16, 2009

Earrings Galore!

I was trying to decide what to post on and thought I would do a little advertising.  We get a lot of custom order requests and some were for disc earrings in solid colors.  Here is a photo of some of the ones we've done.  They are textured with a soft-matte finish (can be glossy as well) and finished with either gold or silver wire and a matching bead.

We make them in all sorts of colors and are great for a special occasion such as a wedding.  Imagine having earrings that match the dresses in a bridal party.  You can read more about these in our Wearable Art Gallery blog.


We also get requests for clip-ons.  We now have some new findings that can change any or our earring designs to a clip-on at no extra charge.  These clip-ons are quite unique where they give the appearance of pierced ears.  The bottom photo shows a pair of fun gecko ones I made for myself.  I don't have pierced ears so whenever I make some new design,  I'm always looking for a friend or neighbor to try them on and make sure they hang right!  As our earring designs are becoming increasingly popular you can check out our earring section in our new blog.  You will find them all categorized on the left hand side and we will be adding more each day.



No comments: